Pages

034 - I need more paper.

HAHAHAHHAA! THE TERM HOLIDAYS ARE HEREEEE!

SO YEAH! I finally get a break! :D

So, what am I going to do on the holidays?!
*epic music playing*


NOTHING! Hahaaa. OHKAY. FURREAL.


FIRST
Shaun Tan Young Artist Award!
Yeah, I didn't manage to enter it last year. I think it would be a good thing to try out for fun!Although I am absolutely positive that I won't win.

So I'll be out on the city streets drawing as much as I can. Tomorrow I'm going to around the Arts Gallery in the City to draw. Rafief wanted to buy pocky so, she's following me.

Man, I'm going to look really weird sitting on the floor and drawing with my watercolours. But, it's good inspiration and practice. Maybe I'll drop by the Arts Gallery for a look.
YAY! TO THE CITY TO DRAW. ME LIKE

SECOND
Church camp. Quite self explainable.
You go out with a group of people for a CAMP.
GO ME! Chehhh.

THIRD
BEACH BEACH BEACH BEACH BITCH BEACH.
*cough*Bitch. :P
Yeah, going to the beach I guess. Maybe with my family.

FOURTH
Movieeesss. WE MUST TOTALLY HANG OUT.
Anyone staying is Australia?!
Give me a call. Lets go play! heh.

But yeah, I'm definitely going to the movies with some friends. It's a MUST

Any suggestions of what else I should do?
I forgot of course! HOMEWORK AND STUDY.

No comments:

Post a Comment