Pages

033 - Ahhh. Yawns

Man, I am sooo tired.
I can't even say it out loud because my fingers are saying it. :P

I feel like taking a nap but if i do take a nap I wouldn't be able to wake up tomorrow.
BUT I WANT TO SLEEEEEP. AND DREAM. of naked guys! LOL. Kidding.
I want to dream of pocky! Ahhh, I'm drooling already.

Today was quite fun. After school I sat with Mabel, Miriam, Shreejana and Shreejan and waited for their bus. I guess it's always on Wednesdays and Thursdays because Miriam has last periods with me. (Thursdays is when her English class is next to mine) I usually wait with Rafief then walk home together but I don't know what she had today. I think it was some student council meeting.

But it's loads fun waiting at the bus stop and just talking. Mabel and Shreejana tried to read my palm! Heh.

I AM GOING TO DIEEE. According to them. :D YAY! I shall see God soon.
But Mabel said I'd die from someone shooting me. I wouldn't want to die that way!
I reckon I'd die from dehydration! hahaaa. (Gosh, I'm blogging about how I should die. LETS ALL DIE TOGETHER!:D)

I didn't chat much with Miriam today though, cause she was talking to Shreejan. BUT! We had Tech Graphics together with Ayesha and you wouldn't believe what kind of teacher he is. lol

He swears like bloody hell. God knows how much he swears. I think he has some anger problem.
But it's so funny sometimes! He gets angry over small matters and have a swearing fits like.."SHIT. FUCK this fucking computer!"

And he is supposed to be a teacher! But it's kinda awesome sometimes. 8D

Anyway, I'm off to go for my mum cell meeting thing now. Got food tonight! But...I think I'm going to be too tired to chew. I'm hungry though. Heh heh.
*stomach grumbling*

No comments:

Post a Comment