Pages

037 - Camp?

Helluuu! YEAAAAH! NOW I AM AWAKE! Maybe because I haven't ate dinner yet. :P

Before I start about camp....I BOUGHT APPLE YOGURT POCKY TODAY!
How awesome is that?!??!?! *cough* heem..

So, camp was awesome I guess. Despite being really unsure of it at the beginning.
No, I really didn't have any problems arising in my spiritual life before I went for camp but I felt like I should.

Camp was held..somewhere. (heh. Actually I don't know where it was held.) Somewhere down..a forestry area. But yeah. WE ARRIVED SOMEWHERE TO STAY ANYWAY. Which was good.

Before going to camp, I was really unsure. I think I went because I wanted to have a bit more fun in my social life. Like, feel more at home in an asian country. And also..for God. I wanted to worship him and just hear his word. To feel happy and lift him up.So yeah! I haven't even started my storyyy.

We reached the place and went to our dorms. Honestly, my dorm wasn't something I expected. Especially my room mates. And I guess I understand how Rachel feels to not have the same dorm as her friends. But yeah, you meet new people in camp and I accepted it. Deborah was supposed to be in my cell but she was coming the next day and was dying alone in my cell already. I cannot communicate with any of them and Rachel's is barely in her room. Plus, they talk about shopping, nails, guys, and...well, stuff that I can't really relate to in terms of interests.
OH YAH! We also got out Mortals (Angel-Mortal) on that day. I got Trixie (tiny girl XP). I gave her stuff but that was basically it. Sorry, i did not do much. I wasn't that fired up. :P

Then, the next day we had sessions. Worship was good. For the sermon, I god didn't really speak to me deep but I think that it's good. Cause it's part of his reminders for me in life. Dirty games was on that day as well! First we had this soya sauce/water/ and tomato fight kinda thing. I don't know why but it was quite painful. The tomato sauce I guess. Javier invaded the "making the bombs spot" and threw everything on the people there which included me. Then, there was....NO MOARRRRR BOMBS! After that, they had the game where the groups were supposed to collect parts of a chicken while going through obstacles and protecting eggs which were symbolizea their life. I sat down at first to protect out base stuff. We collected a whole chicken, then I thought we needed to get another one so I went to line up. However, the game sort of ended and I was standing at the front line holding an egg. Surprisingly Jonathan was next to me so I ended up egging him which he then got back at me by egging me AND putting raw chicken down my back. OH! And deborah came halfway through games so I was like YAY! Then, after games we couldn't be bothered to wait for the showers so Deb and I went and took one down the field under the tap. IT WAS SUPER COLD. But I don't wanna line up for the shower cubicle so..WORTH IT. Plus, Sam gave me alot of his Dove shampoo..So it's clean ok?!

Next day, was the last day of camp. And yeah..Mornings were cold. I didn't wake up for morning walk but I manage to wake up 30 minutes earlier. It's very early for me ok!? 7.30?
But yeah, sessions and everything as usual. A group of my friends got addicted to Bridge(a card game) That night, after dinner...I didn't feel alright. Felt weird. I went up alone to the bball court for awhile. On that night, I felt a huge feeling of doubt of why I was at camp. I felt like...I don't know. But it was horrible. Then on the last session, God spoke. And..yeah. I don't know how to say it..but He is so encouraging sometimes. Then after session it was worship crazy..like for a very long time. And it was good. I felt really happy that God could hear us all, worshiping him.
And I'm sure he feels happy too. (: After that session, my group went up to the bball court for stargazing. It was the best thing I've ever seen in my whole life. I felt like I could grab the stars right there and then. AND I ADOPTED 3 STARS! But they were all named Pocky. Heh.

After that, we had late night. Everyone was staying up. I was with Jamaica most of the time cause Jane and the others were playing cards. We went for some walks and all..Sat down and talked. Then,Jamaica and I ended up playing truth or dare in one of the guys room. Except I felt really sleepy all of a sudden because I was sitting on the comfy bed..so I went out to WAKE UP myself using the cold. Ended up, staying with Johno's group which soon shrunk. The sunrise wasn't that nice. I reckon sunset would be nicer but it was a great experience.

Next day, go home liao! I was super tired and entirely dead. When Dave was talking I was falling asleep halfway. The bus came late but as soon as we got up the bus I slept. WAH! SO NICE..
Came home and slept again till morning. When I am tired I become really..... .. *cough* TIRED.

No comments:

Post a Comment