Pages

039 - Facts.

I was looking into my old blog and I found this! :D
Old blog:
  • http://www.walking-the-road.blogspot.com

  • [10 Weird Facts about Me]
    Sounds fun ey..Here I go!

    1. My new aim this year is to collect as many types of pocky boxes as possible! Anybody wanna help me?! Hahaaaa. I will buy RARE pocky boxes from you!

    2. I am still holding on to my BUG plan from last year! To touch as many bugs as possible. So far, the COCKROACH has been winning. NUUUU~

    3. I guess it's really rare to see me hyper? SO WHEN I AM HYPER.....People who have seen it would understand.:P

    4. I think that my idea of creating a gluestick weapon is still AWESOME. I actually thought of weapon making as a future job for awhile. LOLOL.

    5. Lots of my friends call me a freak. It makes me worried sometimes....... WAIT. WHAT FACT IS THIS?! ARE THESE FACTS?! OH...sheeeet?

    6. I cannot stand crumpled paper! If you crumple my papers...My whole mood will drop. Depends on who though. (:

    7. I'm scared of the pink panther theme song. YES. YES YES I KNOW.

    8. I barely drink water. AND I PRESUME I WOULD DIE OF DEHYDRATION. I'm quite sure of my assumption.

    9. I space out a lot. I think something went wrong while I was alive. Maybe I slept too much in one period of my life.LOLOL. My job in school is SPACING OUT! I'm not a loner....I JUST SPACE OUT ALOT. But people see it the wrong way. I BELONG TO OUTER SPACE!:D

    10. I DON'T KNOW. I'm not that weird......Am I? Get to know me better then tell me. D:
    AH! I say I don't know a lot. It annoys people. HEH. HURRAH

    I tag
    - Steph
    - Cell
    - Sara
    - Jonathan
    -Victor

    No comments:

    Post a Comment