Pages

049 - Sketchbook Dump

I finally got the initiative to move my lazy ass to the scanner and scan in my messy messy sketchbook. :D
No submissions to dA this time. Too lazyyyy.
I've got moaar. I just can't be bothered. :P

Supposedly horror but epic phail in colors and composition.
Gouaches on Catridge paper A4.
Unfinished. AND NEVER TO BE FINISHED.LOL


Freelance painting.
Owl picture reference from National Geographic Magazine
Watercolors and Cartridge sketcbook. Size: A6


Painted while listening to the radio and chatting on msn.
Watercolors, Chinagraph and A6 Cartridge Paper


Sketched during camp (Camp simons?WHA?I forgot where)
Painted at home.
Watercolor and A6 Cartridge Paper.


First prac with watercolors around Perth.(Near the Arts Gallery)
Failed detailes and unfinished.
Watercolors, Ink and A4 Cartridge Paper.

I wish I could be better. Obsession with watercolor much? :P
Active post for today is below. This is an extra :)
I have so much more to learn

No comments:

Post a Comment