Pages

045 - Dream guy?

People ask me what's your dream guy. My typical answer...

"Uhhhh....I don't know leh. Lemme think!"

5 minutes later. Hmmm..I really don't know.

So here I am. Testing myself for fun. Hahaa. I myself am excited to find out what kind of guy I would love. Or my "so called" dream guy.

If you a guy- post this as my kind of girl..
If your a girl- post it as my kind of boy..

1. Do you need him/her to be good looking?
Uh, not really. Just not ugly until the degree of "unacceptable"
Looks is not everything! :D


2. Smart?
Hahaa..I guess so. Smart enough to get a good job and figure out that life isn't all about having fun sometimes. :)

3. Preferred age?
Same age. Or maybe older by 1/2 years.

4. Preferred height?
Taller than me? haaha.

5. How about sense of humor?
Yes. And someone thats understands my crap!LOL
Just not the funny type that ends up being unfunny. :P


6. How about piercings?
Heh! YESS. Piercings are cooool.

7. Accepts you for who you are?
Definitely! This is a must.

8. Pink hair?
WAAHAHA? It's up to him! I'l dye mine green if he has pink. HEH

9. Mushy or no?
UUHH.No thanks plz.

10. Thin or fat?
Normal sized. In the averages.

11. Black, Brown or White (skin color)?
YELLOW. ASIAN. LOLOL. hahaa..

12. Long hair or short hair?
Short preferably. But long hair looks nice sometimes too! :D

13. Plastic or metal?
Metal! heh

14. Smells good?
YAY! Yes..johnsons baby bath smell! I LOVEEE

15. Smoker?
NO.

16. Drinker?
NO. it's unhealthy!!

17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?
Hmm..too cliche? But it would be cool. :)

18. Muscular?
uhh..Not overly.

19. Plays piano?
Hmmm. Nope

20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
Yeppy

21. Plays violin?
hahaa..whut? No?

22. Sings very good?
I don't care, Just don't make the rain pour.

23. Vain?
ahha..The playful vain, yes.
VAIN VAIN...NO

24. With glasses?
Yes please. But must look cool! :D
I like glasses. can't wait to get mine.

25. With braces?
Hmm..Maybe not. :)

26. Shy type?
No way. Then there would be an awkward silence. D:

27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
REBEL! hahaa Maybe not too much of a rebel. Just not such a goodie goodie

28. Active or passive?
Middle middle.

29. Tight or bomb?
WHUT?

30. Singer or dancer?
Singer. :)

31. Stunner?
WHAAAAAA?

32. Hiphop?
Uh...i do not care.lol

33. Earrings?
yes.

34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-boy/girlfriends-until-you-drop?
Ughh.No please.

35. Dimples?
I'm fine with both.

36. Bookworm?
Heh...No

37. Mr/Ms. love letter?
Awww, Hmm. Maybe once in awhile.

38. Playful?
haha..Yeah.

39. Flirt?
No thanks

40. Poem writer?
Sure. :)

41. Serious?
Not too serious.Serious enough to be serious when he needs to

42. Campus crush?
Nehh. No one.

43. Painter?
Heh. YES. ME <3>

44. Religious?
Yes please. Needs to be a christian. Or at least loves God.

45. Someone who likes to tease people?
Playfully? then it's fine.

46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?
NONE?

47. Speaks 20 languages?
WTH. hahaha.NO

48. Loyal or faithful?
Both.

49. Good kisser?
Urhhhhhh.....Maybe!:D

50. Loves children??
YES! :D


Lol. This is actually no use to me. Ahahaa...:)
As long as he loves God. Loves me for who I am. And i love him. And if it is by God's will that both of us are together then that's the perfect dream guy. :D

No. I am still single. *smiles* and proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment