Pages

051 - Call me Eve :)

I have decided to change the way I title my posts.
For every post I'm going to put one fact about myself. :D
Sounds cool! If it's not cool to you, then....LEAVE! Haaa..Kidding

Sooooo, what was I going to blog about again? OHHH YEAHHH

Ever got this feeling like..."Woaaaahhh. That's quite amazing"

Yes?YES?YES?!

Yah! I felt like that yesterday night. When I lay down to sleep.
Then, I heard an aeroplane fly past my my window. Uhhhh. I think it was an aeroplane. LOL
Seriously, I don't know whether it was or not. It sounded like it.


Then I thought, "There must be a man in that aeroplane living his own life. I wonder how it's like. Business travels..Documents..Briefcase.Suit."
And next to him must be another person. Totally unknown to him. And she would be living her own life as well.

How about my neighbours? An old woman, lying down in bed smiling at all her years of living life.
Or a mother, worrying about whether she raised her children up nicely. Whether they had enough love and care.
A young adolescent, staring at the ceiling..Figuring out life and having the exact same thoughts I am carrying when I heard that plane flew past.

It's quite amazing. Millions of people on earth, but humans still think the world revolves around themselves.

Which makes humans, a little dumber. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment