Pages

047 - Phail?

Read the title yet?!
I PHAILED.

Well, two things actually.

First, I woke up at 8.30 am today. I was supposed to get up at 7a.m.
HOHO. Someone tell me I am awesome plz?:P
I did set my alarm clock! And went to bed early as well.
My body clockwork just won't get up early. But I don't understand how I can get up so early at camp and not at home. :S

Secondly, I phailed my chemistry homework. LOLOL. I FEEL PROUD BABEH. *someone wanna high five?*
I got 50% for my investigation. HURRAH.It's a pass.
Then, I got 47% for my homework sheet. Heh...bananaisanicefruit
But then, I wanna ace next week's test. I already started studying! :D
  • Molecule is a group of atoms that are strongly bonded together.
  • Covalent bonding is the electrostatic attraction between the shared electrons and the positive nuclei.
HAAA. Smart right? I remember two things only. *smiles wide*

But tomorrow I'll try again! TO WAKE UP AT 7a.m
I hope I can. I missed my devotion because I couldn't wake up.

OYA! I wanted to blog about my 3 beach-y trips. lol.
But mabel haven't put the pictures up yet. So I'll wait...
Besides, I'm too lazy to blog about such a long story. Hmm. :)

AND NOW I SHALL BE A GOOD GIRL AND GO OFF TO STUDY. HMM.

I'm sleepy. Take me home.

No comments:

Post a Comment