Pages

046 - Serious shit?

*sigh*

Once again! SCHOOL IS BACK. :D
I am reschedule-ing my wake up time to 7 a.m!HOHO
Then, devotion and go to school. :)
If I keep waking up at 8 I'm gunna be a walking zombie in school. Like how I was the whole of last year. Heh.....


School is much better this year! Maybe cause I'm closer to more people. And also, more open to the environment. Ah, I can still remember how I was when I first came to Perth. It's surprising though, how I see new students open up to new people so fast. Sometimes, I wish I could be like them as well. It takes me a year to be myself around people which is very loooong. I envy people who can make friends easilyyy. Heh. :(

Hahaa..Yeah. And I got a hug attack today. :P
Jacob was doing his usual hugging thing..
And Mabel jumped in on me. Plus Rafief.
I got squished! And I was going like "RAWRRR....hellppp! Get off me...*tries to poke Jacob*"
Lets hope It doesn't happen again tomorrow. D: Hahaa

I'm going to start studying from now on.YES I MUST. :D
But then I know i'm gunna fail in the end. LOL. CANNOT! I must think positive!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE WEEKENDSSS! PLZPLZPLZPLZ COME SOONER!

This saturday I might go to the beach again! haha..YAY!
But I'm going to paint ..by myself. :(
Heh...Anyhow it'll be more productive.
Anyone wanna follow me? :P (But then most of you guys stay outside of aussie..so..yeh)

No comments:

Post a Comment