Pages

054 - Talks a lot of rubbish

Dear blog,

Today my mum cooked chilli prawn and bbq pork! HOHO
I went for double scoop! :D Is God rewarding me for exercising today? Heh

Anyway, my week has been busy, blog. :)

I have a bio test tomorrow with a report due in.
No, I haven't studied much. Eeeek.

I have so much to do...Even on the weekends! D:

-Draw 2 pages of insect life drawing
-More pictures on my progressed drawing and how I developed my art idea
-Rearrange my whole body of art work
-Study 4 chapters of chemistry due next tuesday
-Study bio for catch up
-Study for my Art quiz and essay next week
-Go for a run frequently
-Return stuff to library

It seems...un-ending.
But I still love you blog. :) LULZ.

God spoke to me..
Love me with all your heart and all your mind and all you soul and all your strength. And second, love your neighbours as yourself.

How am I to love someone when I haven't loved God enough yet? :)
I want to set my relationship with God on the right track first. Then I can worry about who I like and all that crap. It's a start!

Haven't said this in a long time...but..
YOSHHHH! THIS WEEK! WORK HARD BABEH! :D


Eve


No comments:

Post a Comment