Pages

052 - I like yellow

I Am
.Human

I Want
. Endless laughter

I Have
. a God who is there by my side

I Wish
. I could live in my own imaginary world

I Hate
. Cucumbers D:

I Fear
. not having friends

I Hear
. My laptop running

I Search
. for myself

I Wonder
. when I get to go to heaven

I Regret
. regretting

I Love
. YOU!

I Ache
. when I hurt someone

I Always
. keep quiet when there is an interesting conversation

I Usually
. stare into space when I'm not awake enough

I Am Not
. a boy

I Dance
. like a person that can't dance at all

I Sing
. in the toilet

I Never
. take drugs or smoke

I Rarely
. drink water

I Cry
. because my eye glands need some cleaning

I Am Not Always
. innocent

I Lose
. because I sucked and you won Lulz

I'm Confused
. about how to solve this maths question

I Need
. YUMMY FOOD!

I Should
. not play so much computer

I Dream
. when I sleep.And about a lot of things too!:D

I Tag
My pencil!XD

Hellow ! Today has been busy much. :)
Stayed back at school to study. Came home and cooked for myself.
Study again and cooked dinner for my family. STUDIED AGAIN
And now I'm here. I wanna sleep early tonight.
Hmmmm. Life is alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment