Pages

048 - Bluurbberr!

I failed at waking up early today. 2nd try. NOT WORKING. *gasp*

So, while waiting for my brother's laptop to boot up...I shall tell you how yesterday was like. :D

Well, yeh. Yesterday I had to follow my mum to cell which I assume I would be following every week from now on. I was supposed to help with the children but my mum did it in the end as well.
Guh, don't you hate it when parents asks you to do something then finishes off the job themselves?!
It's quite...un-nice. Like when my mum asks me to clean your bed, and I say later. Then 5 minutes later I go back up to do it..and it's cleaned already because she couldn't wait long enough.

But yah! Back to the story. We had to take care of kids. But then, I felt more like a kid.
Food was o.k. We had curry. Not much though.

Then I met Aunty Edwina's son, Jonathan. He's quite peculiar at first but after chatting with him for while he seems pretty cool. :) And then KIDS! HOHO.
OYA! Then Asher helped me with maths..But turned out he saw the question wrongly.And then Aunty Yvonne helped to explain it to me and I finally get it for once. So yeah. We went home at like..10.10pm? I'm glad I don't have early starts on Wednesdays. If not I'd be dead.

So yah! That's it.
The lap top's loaded!
Good byee

No comments:

Post a Comment