Pages

041 - OWH MAN!

*LARGE SIGH PLZZZZZ*
I've played enough for the holidays! It's time to work babeh! D:
NOOOO~ I did not just say that. Yes I did. Hehe

Well, today I went to Jonathan's house to watch The Matrix (movie, All seasons) together with Javier, Leslie, Kelvin, My brother and Jon. Had to wake up super early to catch the train to Bullcreek. Then, Javier's mum picked me up from the train station and fetched us to the actual location. (Thank you sooo much for the transport. I can't thank you enough) Overall it was fun and quite tiring. I sort of ended up being lazy to watch the movie after lunch because I felt sleepy. But I still watched it anyway! Well, I got the main point of the story..And the highlights. We played some poker as well and made sushi for lunch.

So I was there since 8.30am till like....6.30pm. Geez, I am beat. I don't even have energy to type this up anymore. AND I NEED TO FINISH MY ASSIGNMENT. So yeah..Today was tiring but it's the holidays...! I am allowed to have some fun in my life. :D Hahaaa

But then, I think my friends might go out tomorrow as well..SOOO.. I might be dead meat. My mum is gunna kill me if I go out one moarr time. Camp,City,Computer-much,Beach, Friend's house! I haven't started much on my homework, then..tomorrow I go out again?! *prays it will change to thursday or something*

This whole week's weather is gunna be pretty MELANCHOLIC. It's raining till Friday! I can't go out to the city to draw and gather inspiration for my art entry. But I wanna praise God for giving me some ideas today! Maybe this concept would work just fine. :) I'll do it for fun!


I'm planning on making a good traditional copy. So tell me, do you draw attention to the rainbow colors or the tiny black stick figure?

I always ask myself this question. I don't think I'm an awesome person and sometimes I wish I could be someone that people love and never forget. But if this is how God made me to be(who i am today), then I'm happy. Because in his eyes, I am still awesome. (:

BUT! Human nature brings me to envy people that are able to do that. BUT I STILL LOVE MYSELF. YOU GET WHAT I MEANNN?! Lulz

I need to do my homework. God bless you all much.

No comments:

Post a Comment