Pages

030 - NUUUUU!

WAH! Celest said my posts all sound very emo./no
NO! I AM NOT OK!?

I just got used to not using the "LOL" and "haha" words much now. I MUST PRACTICE MOAARR!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.


ANYWAYS! 30th POST! YAY! PICTURESS~
These pictures are ancient! HOHO
They are still magically in my hard disk! I can feel the magic~


ehhhh. I want to bully Wan ting! *poke.poke.poke.poke.*

And don't ask me why. But I think celest likes taking pictures. LOL
You're like in every picture ok!? Except pui yee and me fighting. Wah, that one epic!



PUI YEE . GLARE QUEEN?! Feel like her eyes got lighting going to attack me. HOHO



EMO! AHHAHAA *cough* why am I laughing?



SAY LEE's body the most nice one! LOL. :P PLUS HER ASS.
NATURAL LEHHH.

Where's yan yee?!?! NOOOO! I must take picture with Yan yee also! T^T

PY. Keep onlining late at night?!?!? *sigh*''OTL
My excitement for my story hilang already.

No comments:

Post a Comment