Pages

027 - Time?


Request: Kari

/no I need moar timeeee.
There was a hailstorm yesterday. Quite a big one, apparently.
My school was flooded so the principal canceled 2 days of school for us due to damages and stuff. YAY! :D

But yeah, it's been almost a week since I've picked up my pencil and clean "un-crumpled" paper and scribbled something on it. Since I'm free for today..I made myself finish the requests on my list. *sigh* But then, I still don't have enough time for everything. I really wish I don't have to study so I can spend my life drawing in a corner of a room.

Oh! did I tell you my internet is on low speed now?!?! (I feel like I'm talking to the computer/sweat)
Bugger. I'll have to live with it for another 4 days.
I guess I only have msn and facebook now. Nuu. My deviantART!

Well, the only time when I start conversations on msn is when I have low speed internet. lol. Not such a bad situation.:P

No comments:

Post a Comment