Pages

025 - Rant about females?

I thought about this in the car. FEMALES.
Why must a female go through a menstrual cycle every month?!/sweat
Sorry guys..You can keep reading. Bear an open mind

I think if I surveyed females and ask them whether they preferred to have menstruation, almost 100% of them will say I'D RATHER NOT.

My opinion. I don't mind getting it as long as I do not get any pre-warnings and all that stuff. PMS, Stomach cramps, mood swings. I really wonder how this menstruation thing came around from the time God created Adam and Eve.*Hmmm.*

But straight to the point, I really wish I could be a guy sometimes. Take yesterday for example. I was supposed to go out somewhere fun and then I got my menstruation in the morning of the day itself. Apart from having to deal with the stuff excreted from my body, I ended up having mood swings all throughout the day. And if any of you know how mood swings are...''OTL Horibble.

I could be hyper one second and emo the next. It's like being a million other persons. Guys should feel so lucky to not have to go through all that. *sigh*

Why am I ranting? LOL. Maybe because I read my brother's puberty booklet before getting into the car. ahahaa..*faints*

No comments:

Post a Comment