Pages

031 - School?

One week passed already! That fast!
But then...I didn't even finish all my homework. AND I even had a bonus one week free.
OH Nuuuu~ I'm abusing my free time by drawing and online-ing instead.*prays to God and promise him that I'll be good* heh.

Today was tiring. I've been sleeping in the afternoons a lot lately.
LOL. Because I have been sleeping late. *guilty.guilty* D:
This afternoon, I went with my mum to Harbour Town. She said, she wanted to buy jacket(sweater?) for me...But ended up buying swimsuit.

I KNOWW. It's so IRONIC. hahaa. It's like, winter and summer difference.
But then, now I don't need to worry about swimsuits anymore. Not like I swim or anything..But when we go to the beach I have to go in with my shorts. And it feels uncomfortable. Plus, my brother might drag me in this time cause his birthday is coming. HOHO. (OH YES! His voice is going to break soon. HAHAHAH! I can bully him moarr!:D)

Anyway, school going to start again tomorrow. But it's the last week of the term already!
OHOHO.AND I AM GOING TO THE ZOO TOMORROW! Means...I get to miss a whole day of school at the zoo! Phew~ Thank god.

Now I don't need to write my English essay test. Hallelujah!Hallelujah!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment