Pages

023 - James.

James 1: 2-3
Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinda because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.

James 1: 13- 14
When tempted, no one should say "God is tempting me." For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone, but each of you is tempted when you are dragged away by your own evil desires and enticed.


I got a prediction of "God wants you to know.." from facebook a few days ago and it stated

... that you've been talking to God too much, and not listening enough. Prayer is when you talk to God. Meditation is when you become quiet and listen to God. You've learned how to talk and ask well. Time to learn how to listen and hear, because God has been answering you.


I keep asking myself what have I missed hearing. Then it made sense today at church.

I have been drawn back by my own wants and desires which causes me to feel sad. And also, lies telling myself how alone I am. But then, only today I realised...The message I got 2 weeks back.

God is "I am". I am not alone because God can be the person that holds me close by and be the open ear which I am longing for. Eventhough I can't feel flesh, there is peace and happiness. The one closest thing that keeps me alive now is God and I almost lost it once again. I'm glad I didn't. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment