Pages

021 - Lifeless?

Drawn with reference and guide from "The complete idiot's guide to drawing manga shoujo"

Jeee. I feel so lifeless.
I'm watching shoujo anime, once again. Shoujo anime = Drama-romance-that-would-not-posibbly-happen-in-real life.

Which makes me feel even more depressed./sweatGuhuhurrr. I'm sick and tired of watching drama, But I still kinda like it deep inside.
I guess it's one of my ways to relieve myself from not getting a boyfriend. LOL. ^^ll

I do feel happy when the characters unite in loveee,/please AND THEN realise how depressing my *coff* so called *coff* "love life" that is suppose to be happening is. Heh heh. Oh wells, I don't need more drama in my life. I NEED MOARR FUN. -.- ll

And I expect moarr fun when I'm studying for my chem test this Wednesday.
YES EVELYN. YOU CAN DO IT.

I am so not loving my life people. Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment