Pages

028 - Lots?



*SIGH*I NEED TO FINISH MY HOMEWORK BEFORE DRAWING.
Lots of things has been happening lately. Not only on my side of the country.

BUT! before that, I shall praise God for giving me an extra ONE WEEK worth of holidays! :D
Still, I'm starting to not like it already because I get so bored and then, I have to end up finishing my assignments.

So yeah, lemme list down the shocking things I have found out:


  • No school for a week because of hailstorm!
I said this on top and I shall say it again! YAY!


  • I returned the wrong book to the wrong library 2 weeks ago. HOW?!
I have no idea how I could have done that. Maybe cause I thought all the manga I borrowed came from the same library. Now I'll have to try and get it back though. *sigh* Troublesome.

  • My brother is going through puberty(Oh nuuuu. IT IS BAD OKAY?!)
I KNOWWW. It is bad. (Celest, you think you can still preserve your farting buddy?) LOLOL.
Yesterday night I wondered what would happen after he finishes puberty. He would be taller than me and we wouldn't have the same type of voice anymore. Then, my dad wouldn't be confused between two of us. And I'll be getting the complaints of shouting in the house with such a high pitched voice. I think I'll be all alone!/no
WAIT! THEN HE WILL BE INTERESTED IN MOAR GIRLS AND HE WILL IGNORE ME ALTOGETHER. How I wish innocence can last a bit longer.

  • Someone broke up O:
I'm sorry, but it's life right? :) Btw, it's good to be prepared anyway. LETS BE PROUD SINGLES FROM NOW ON! hahahaaa! AND I ADMIT my small arse but we're equal because..*cough* Plz read your tagbox for the full sentence:D Anyway, Pui yee told me some stuff that happened. Now I can say he is abit of a jerk. But, there's not fault on anyone. :)


  • I signed up for camp
Yeah. I think this is really by God's strength that I manage to sign up. Being the person I am now, I would be too much of a coward to even consider it. But somehow, I have put my full trust in God and let everything go according to his will.

  • I have started drawing the first scene of my upcoming manga(Treasure)
It doesn't really make sense if i put this up here because I only update art stuff on my DeviantART journal but I HAVE STARTED!
Btw, I'm doing a short manga for the fun of it because I think it could help me a lot for practice. (Yes, I started off with a typical love story plot. I hope it doesn't pull off too far though. I've written half the story and I think it might almost cover up more than 50 pages. o_o I don't know if I can make it.

Btw, I have been playing lots of guitar hero. LOL. I want the actual guitar. It's way harder to hit all the notes when I'm playing on the normal PS2 controller.

No comments:

Post a Comment