Pages

020 - Twenty!


YAY! MY 20th POST! Everybody say hip hip hooray!

*silence*

Ohkay. Lame. Anyway, I didn't want my 20th post to not have a picture so I HAD TO find something.

<------ Sorry it's not that great. Pfff.

I have just discovered how to use livestream. :D Someone say I'm smart plz. hehe. Joke. I am so NOT.

Actually, I'm not even meant to be blogging right now but I am. I have a chemistry assignment to finish in 3 days and it's supposed to be a research about the whole history of how atomic structure kept changing since jesus came. LOL. I mean, since the first dude figured out what an atom looked like. OH WELL WELL! Now I sound like I'm teaching chemistry.

YES. So I am supposed to do that but I keep getting distracted. WHO DOESN'T!?

But anyways, I am so inactive nowadays. I rarely roam around on facebook except when checking my notifications and wall updates and I don't post much on my blurgh. (BLOG)

I am very active on deviantART though. *cough* dA is the bomb! heh
Anyways, I have been too busy drawing to pay attention and catch up with people I know. I'm guilty. But I take it that most people are very busy at this point of the year as well.

I got through my oral. Definitely NOT a pass. *shot* Owh well. BACK TO WORK EVELYN! *gets shot for the second time*

No comments:

Post a Comment