Pages

032 - ZOO?

GO GO POCKY! :D
<-- 15 minute colored sketch I love the sound of it breaking! My mum tried it..Sadly, she didn't buy the whole company. "OTL :P

Anyways, I got to miss one day of school at the zoo!

But we had to finish up this question booklet for the whole trip. It wasn't that hard so the whole trip was fun in the end. I can't really describe the whole trip , tiring though.

I saw......ANIMALS! DUHHRRR. I know.
My sister asked me..And that was what I answered. I reckon I give the dumbest answers sometimes but well, I can't help it.^^ll

AHHH. I can't wait for the holidays. I'm dying...I NEED SLEEP.
Have I been resting too muchhh?! OH NUUU
But i woke up yesterday night..And outside was the full moon right outside my window at eye-level view. It was phenomenal. Except the part when I tried to look at it and my eyeballs almost fell out because it was superbly bright!Lol.But it looked like an angel. A ROUND ANGEL.
AWESOME..*starts dreaming*

No comments:

Post a Comment