Pages

108- My parents

From short study breaks, I shall write about interesting topic number three.


Interesting topic #03
Parents can be the most annoying people in life sometimes but at the end of the day we still know deep inside that we love them. (Minus the fact that my mum and dad "did it" to produce me..scarring image) Often, I get an impression that my parents can be superheroes, invincible and a lot like my blanket when I lay in bed worrying about what's going to come out from under my bed. But then I grew older and they grew older and I noticed that they weren't that superhero anymore. Maybe the fairy dust just wouldn't stick to their bodies anymore. Then, you'll notice that they can mean a lot.

I've always wondered, if my parents died would I cry at their funeral? Most probably because I've never gone to much funerals in my life. Back to the topic, my parents. I have two parents, still together and not perfect. They make mistakes after all. WE ARE ALL HUMAN.

No one has perfect parents anyway.. Only better or worse but even so, we still heart them. (And totally not show it in public. Eek) I wouldn't say I have many sweet memories of me, papa and mama. Most of the time they were working...and they'd have quite a lot children to take care of..but our holiday trips out were fun. And though they may be strict at times, I've never regretted it for it disciplined me to be a better being. (Including my spankings on my ass.) They make me sad sometimes but I will come back stronger in mind and heart.

I wouldn't say I'm the type of person who respects my parents entirely. I still have a rebellious teenager nature in me. There are times where I correct my parents..mainly because what I thought they were saying isn't really right(especially when it comes to judging people without apparent proof). But when it comes to certain stuff, respect is there. Sometimes parents don't know what their doing, it would only be normal.

So yeah, not much memories but still there. The feeling. :)
Seeing people having children makes me jealous because I want some.
The smiles I see makes me happy. It's what I call real joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment