Pages

117 - A pause



So, I've reformatted my computer from the brainy virus.
And I've also decided to start using flele once again. How can I resist not using the little cute singing music players. It even moves and let's you pet its head. <3
I absolutely love rannsama for supplying me with adorable shells!
He also drew my desktop background. XD

Other than that, I'm not going to cosplay anymore.
Well, let's say that I have plenty of time to do that in the future and now is not exactly the right time. I guess now I just need to walk in the right direction first. Hobbies can come later.

Also, I'm pausing my blogging activities. Why am I even telling a blog stuff like that?
My artblog will still be updated since I'll be moving around with my sketchbook.
Everything in life can make me sad but at the end of the day, I have paper to run to. As long as paper and pencils don't dissappear then I'll be fine! AND GOD. :)

Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment