Pages

109 - My siblings.


Interesting topic #04


I feel nostalgic from browsing through the many family photos.

My siblings. All of us equals to four.
So I have two older sisters and a younger brother. All our names start with E's and my parents usually gets mixed up when calling us.

From oldest to youngest
Esther -23
Eunice -19
Evelyn -16
Eugene -12

I guess all of us are pretty grown up. I miss the days of when I was little. My closest sibling among all would be my brother of course. :)

I used to be closer to Eunice when I was little. She played a lot with me but then, I guess after she grew up she knew lots of new stuff. Then, she would talk a lot with Esther about private stuff such as crushes and all that. I was always keen to know all about their stories but then I was shoo-ed away because apparently, I was too young for their topics. And that I wouldn't understand and I would just spill on the lot of their secret love stories. I was sad that time. But I just needed time to grow up.

Even so, I've never shared much of my "crush" stories to my sisters. Many things, I keep to myself. Now and then, three of us would have discussions but it's almost once in a blue moon. I guess to cover up all my boredom time of growing up to be able to engaged in their mature conversations, I played with my brother. Soon, both sisters just grew older and basically, don't talk much to me or my brother anymore, only occasionally.

Now, me and my brother ...we're kinda best buds. I tell him most of my stuff and if I'm crying really hard cause I had a fight with my mum he would always try and comfort me. (I feel bad for the fact then I just become really vulgar with him when he tries to comfort me because I don't know what to say when people comfort me, or maybe I was just pissed) We hit each other..mostly I hit him. But now since he's growing older, he's hitting me back too. To me, I think he would be more of my big brother because he's been always bullying me since I was eleven. He even made me cry in the shopping mall! We played football together and then just get bored and go and drink lemon lime bitters with ice. He always wins me at digimon rumble arena but I always win him at guitar hero. We play piano together when we're bored. We do lots of stuff together and I would say he is more expressive than me.

Now and then, he would say "I love you jie jie". But I'm not that type. Instead, I would say he's talking rubbish and ask him to shut up. But I know he knows what I mean when I say that.We have fights too of course but eventually, we'll be alright. I know he's totally waiting to grow taller than me... It would be kinda sad if he grows up, gets a girlfriend and doesn't tell me anything about it. But I think we'll be fine. X)

No comments:

Post a Comment