Pages

111 - My dreams

Interesting topic #05

A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep
In dreams you will lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for you keep,
Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling through
No matter how your heart is grieving, If you keep on believing
The dream that you wish will come true


Disney inspires me. And I will always fall in love with the songs no matter how old I get. I like this song because it makes me happy! Because, it gives me a pat on the back saying that eventhough some things just won't work out if I keep on believing then my dreams will still be able to come true.

When I think of the word dreams..I'm more reminded of my "sleeping dreams". I have some pretty weird ones like talking to a monkey but I still love them all. Nightmares may have given me shivers but the moment I awake and notice that it is all a dream I am filled with relief and there's this warm feeling as though everything will be fine because it's just a dream. And if I have a happy dream then it would give me joy, laughter and everything I've ever dreamed of. I know that when I wake up it would just be a dream but the short moment of happiness does not disappoint me at all. But the best dream I've ever gotten is the one where I paint and I can feel myself in the painting. When everything closes up and when I'm focusing on one part and moving into another. Of course it wouldn't really be counted since I'm not fast asleep but it still counts to me.

If I had one dream that could come true in life, I would want to be able to make my drawings come to life of live in a drawing. Or maybe just a 100% guarantee that I will never stop drawing. Or maybe a wish that I could keep my hand forever just incase I lose them in an accident. Because losing them would be one of the most painful things in life. If I'd have to stop drawing, then I would be partially dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment