Pages

115 - Hiccups

I made a bad move by eating junk food to sustain me right before my exams.
I am on the verge of going crazy from the amount of sniffing than I perform every second. And it's not even getting any better.

I do not miss being sick at all. In fact,being quite sick would be one of the feelings I haven't had in while. Who would like having a flu, sorethroat, headache and added hiccups throughout the day?! If people like that really exist then I would totally respect the person.

I wouldn't mind just the fever but when the flu kicks in I have this suicidal mode turned on. GAWD (I just sniffed .again) But I do sound pretty cool right nao.

What I hate about being sick?

1. The fact that everytime I wake up I feel like my throat feels like dried cardboard.

2. The forceful cough thing that makes you cough every 5 seconds. Especially when it's dry coughs and then you get this massive dry cough where it feels like your whole throat it falling off. An after that, you feel like puking.

3. When your face feels so....RUBBED my tissues and painful and puffed up.

4. THE FACT THAT I CAN'T EAT MY CHOC MUDCAKE, DARK CHOC TIM TAMS and FRIED FISH FINGERS. That's probably what cause me this amount of pain.

5. The feeling of being a baby but this time, there's no one there to feed you soup and cook nice food for you. I literally went into a crying tantrum when my house was suddenly so quiet. I noticed that something was missing straight away...THE SOUND OF MY MUM YELLING WHEN SHE COOKS.

I'm sad....*sniff* Just kidding! But seriously.
I'm gonna get a hot bath and eat something. Maybe it'll help.

No comments:

Post a Comment