Pages

107- My crush

My blogging has become more frequent each day now. I've studying all day and I guess something that I would enjoy doing now is blogging. Therefore my second interesting topic. :)

Interesting topic #02
Why do people have crushes? Don't ask me.
I'm never ever good at these stuff. I don't fall into crushes easily.
I've known people whom are easy "fall-in-love" people. What I mean to say is people who fall in love easily. I wouldn't even know if calling it love is correct.

And before I continue, NO NAMES ARE GOING TO BE MENTIONED, HAH! :P So basically, this topic is pointless. Continuing my opinionated sentences that were running in my brain..
I've known lots of people who fall easily, and it's as though they've fall quite hard.
I would say I'm really careful of where I step when it comes to things like crushes.
Because I'm a coward, I run away.
Because of that, I live in denial. Which makes me feel as though I'm going no where in love. (but meh, I don't really care now. ) I just ran away again. llOTL

THE POINT IS, RUNNING IS MY THING. heheeee

I'm a pessimist when it comes to love/like/crushes because I think I'm never ever good enough for the person. But the point is, I don't really give a damn. Okay, maybe I do give a damn.

I DON'T LIEK THIS TOPIC. It confuses me.
As long as I'm smiling the next day, then crushes will be invisible. At least that's what I try to believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment