Pages

113 - My ex-boyfriend/crush/love/xtra like

Interesting topic #07

I do not intend to announce to the public who I liked, loved, crushed on or whatever you may want to call it. My ex-boyfriend? Let's just say we didn't really get there because I was too much of a coward to take the risk. Besides, I didn't regret rejecting the offer of a long distanced relationship. I simply thought about what might happen and how strong my feelings were. I listened to big daddy up in the sky. It sort of puts me down to think that he would have scoffed at my reasons of rejecting the offer because it was perfectly valid to me. Perhaps it's what people call different point of views. Different beliefs. And well, puppy love. :)

If people ask, I tell. But other than that, my lips are sealed.
Now when I recall the past, it's hilarious how naive I was at the time. But it was fun to know that someone will be there by your side. A shoulder to lean on and to know that there is at least one person on this earth who loves you. But I still don't get it when someone has to ask someone to become his/her gf. Won't both sides become a couple just by agreeing to go out with each other after a clear proposal of each person liking each other? Meh, I'm clueless.

Nowadays, I don't bother about finding love. I don't care about the fact that no one is there to love me. Love comes in the most unexpected times afterall. (Not saying that I know what love really is) Besides, I don't need to have someone to love me. I simply need to give out love because by doing that I feel that the world will soon be filled with love. Overflowing for everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment