Pages

058 - I am very oblivious

Dear blog,

I have decided to name you Blubber-rrrr! I hope you like it. :D
Btw, today was pretty good. Hyper again. I helped Rai with her maths despite how much I sucked at it. I'm happy I'm able to help someone at least because I cam always constantly nudging Nicole during maths class and asking her how to do a question or more like..ALL THE QUESTIONS. lol.*feelsveryquiltyplz*

AND PLEASE. It is not a McD ad. I just liked the combination of red-orange and yellow.
COLORS! :D:D
I AM GOING TO FAIL MY CHEM TEST. Anyone I can high five? :) I know you're good at chemistry, blubber.

Anyway, I am going to take my bath, do my bio homework and maybe come online.
Can't wait for tomorrow to end.
At least I can have abit of rest at cell.
Peace.Peace.Peace :P

Fact about me: I am very oblivious

if you are oblivious to something or oblivious of it, you are not aware of it

Yes! So, if you mean to tell me that you hate me or I look ugly or you hate my drawings or something like that...Don't give me hints.
I am very very awfully bad at noticing hints, aite?
Just tell me straight. :) Then there won't be any misunderstandings
♥ Your not-so-awesome owner

No comments:

Post a Comment