Pages

063 - Flat chested :D

11.43 p.m
Hmmmm. Not morning yet!

Exams are in 3 weeks. I just knew that I don't have to go to school on days I don't have exam on. *iamsohappy*
I officially love year 11. I think year 11 would be my favourite year in Australia. (uhhhh.minus my uni years to come.)

The bad thing is, I have a Bio exam on the very last day of the exams which means I can't celebrate till then. *sigh* Nevermind! Still awesome!

For the past 3 days I have been studying. *gasp*
I think it's because I rearranged my room or something. I seem to be concentrating more.
Mostly, chemistry study. CHEM CHEM CHEM. I know I failed my test horribly.
Sometimes, I don't find the need to go online anymore. Maybe I shouldn't go on that much.
But then, I don't have a phone. So I get pretty bored from time to time. :(
*ishallnotbotherwhoeveritisthatisreadingthisblogwithmyplans.talkstomyself*


I started watching Lucky Star today!


It's quite funny sometime. It reminds me so much of how my friends and I used to talk about random stuff, food and..well...dumb stuff.
And also relates to me and my siblings. LOL.

How Tsukasa makes dumb questions and sleeps till 12 everyday it is a holiday *hinthint*

Konata! Anime and video game fan! :D:D
I actually got the time to watch anime. God bless me. Heh.

Good luck whoever has exams coming up! :)
Signing off at 12.00 am

GOOD MORNING! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment