Pages

067 - Likes cold milk

*SIGH*

Life.is.so.booky.at.the.moment.
Who's a nerd? I feel your pain... .___.

O, Koncha.
Watashi wa otoko desu. Random shit.

I am very speechless and have very uneasy feeling in my stomach and my brain is telling me that I am not going to score for my subjects ftw. My fingers are moving and typing out whatever comes into my brain. Is this a way of relieving stress? I miss nice food and weather and laughter and passing my tests. But then it's not so bad cause at least I got to score full marks for my creative writing essay. Then again, it's only one essay..I'm no good. Sciences are failing bad bad BAD! Oh, ramblings. I tap you on the shoulder and say...YOSH! LETS DO THIS TOGETHER! Wait! I forgot maths. Maths is no good as well. *shakes head vigorously* Why do you have such a good brain?! I will kill you bunny! And how can you draw so well?! I want to reach your level. No.I must work harder! ROCK LEE ftw. There are two types of ninjas..One that has talent and one that is hard working. Oh no. I don't remember what he said now. D: I am a ninja. No, alien. I mean I like bananas. Literally going crazy. I shall study. HIGH FIVE TO YOU! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment