Pages

066 - Likes Death Note

Hello. :l
I'm back and alive.

Exams are next week and I'm stressing very much. D:
I never knew I was doing this bad at my studies. Especially chemistry. *eek*
And I never ever knew chemistry made me feel this much depressed.

Yesterday I sat down to do my chem assignment which I have no idea how to do -which I ended up not doing. And I just stared at it for an hour straight, trying to draw up my graphs which I ended up having to redo (Which I then gave up.)

Then, I just sat there and started crying and crying and what worse was that my mum was nagging at me for doing my homework at 11 pm. By then, I slipped into bed, cried and went to sleep decided to not do my assignment.
How nice! (awful)


Right now I wish I could be smart.
Problem is..I'm not.

BUT! I have a new Death Note Figure! I really wanted L in the chair. :(
But I can't be depressed..because I am Evelyn. Positive please!
:D I'm totally fine after this rant.


Death Note Real Figure Collection
Tokyo Underground
$7.95

No comments:

Post a Comment