Pages

060 - wonders about the weirdest things.

Dear Blubber-rrr,

GRAWWWRRRRRRHHH. I . am. exhausted.
Today my school had charity day. :)
It was fun. We go in free dress and they have random shops open up and all that.

But they ran out of food so quickly! I didn't even get to buy proper lunch.
So, on my way back I bought 2 packets of indomee goreng and ate both for lunch. Plus two eggs. And JUICE! :) (SO FULLL!!)

Then, I had to straight away take my bath and go for youth, down south.
It's alpha today. Was pretty boring.....and awkward..D:
But I guess it'll get better as the week passes.

Oh yeah, the topic was GOD. For today.
We were supposed to ask questions during discussion.
I always wondered whether God is nekid in heaven. So yeah...I blurted it out.
*this guy thinks I'm weird.....*
But....don't they wonder as well?! D:

♥ Your not-so-awesome owner

No comments:

Post a Comment