Pages

056 - Is very ticklish


He loves me, He loves me not
Theme: Difference
Time: 7.5 hours
Tools: Wacom Bamboo, Paint tool SAI, Photoshop CS3
Textures, brushes and font does not belong to me.

I think I'll put this thing aside for now. This shall be my final piece with some very minor alterations when I'm free. CHEERS! I can relax on this piece for now. *crashes down on my bed and closes my eyes*
This is by far, the ugliest picture I've drawn in my whole life. But I figured out that ugly makes horror , HORROR. :)

My mum says I draw too many "DARK" pictures. Heh..
Then I wonder why drawing this is so hard. It's a challenge and I'm glad I finished it.
OH YA! My mum's birthday next week. I'm gunna paint something nice for her.
No money to buy present..LOL. *feels bad* D:

I'm going to find someone on msn to relax with now. lolol.
SIGH OF RELIEF


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~

No comments:

Post a Comment