Pages

057 - Is a very lazy person

OHELLU! :)
No, It does not mean Oh Hell You.

Dear blog,
I am so sorry for making this post all messed up. It's because I uploaded the pictures knowing not of which direction they we're going to be in. But anyway...

I was bored and tired from painting yesterday so I webcammed my paint stuff. My table is abit more space-ierr and cleaner now because I shoved all of my sisters stuff unto her bed. I couldn't stand it. *guhhhhuuurrrr*

I now they aren't the best quality pictures but only you care right? Heh...




I still have so much to learn for traditional media and drawing in other types of stuff other than anime which now-have-evolved-into-something-like-this-in-my-style. D:

30 minute Speed Paint

Do you have a hobby, blog? Oh, I haven't gave you a name. Hmmm.I'll think about it. :)
I'm going to study now. Chem and Art test tomorrow.
Definitely NOT going to ace both



No comments:

Post a Comment