Pages

017 - Tired?


GUHHHH. Whoever reads this blog shall hear my rant. God, I rant to myself too much. I'm sorry.

I feel like I want to give up on drawing. I don't feel like effing drawing anymore.

I don't want to worry about whether a picture looks good or not. BUT. I JUST DO. Whut the hell is wrong with me?!
I have to draw because I enjoy drawing..not because I need to create pictures that are supposed to be accepted into the awesome hall of art.

I so freaking need someone to slap me now. I have a really strong urge to stop progressing in my art. OH WAIIITT! Did i say that already? heh.. READ IT AGAIN IF YOU PLEASE.


AND...I wish I don't have to think about the future. About whether I will get a job relating to what I like doing now. Who isn't confused about making decisions like that?! Gaaahh.

I think I envy people that can draw so well. Maybe I shouldn't try so hard and just follow my enjoyment level, ja? JA? <.<

is "JA" a word for some language? I felt like putting it there cause it seems right. FFFfff..
I hate being such a sucker. I am a sucker.

I suck on straws. WTF does that mean?! OH RANT MUCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment