Pages

009 Should I fill this up with a title?

*yawns* OHKAY! 12.18 pm . Eh, no. a.m
Good morning people! Welcome to the breakfast show!:P Heh. Kidding.

Let see ...what I did today.

I went to school early because I had an early class today. Which starts at 8 a.m
It's Maths! YAY!*sarcastically* First thing in the morning. Really helps me wake up!. Uh. NOT./blur

Maths class was okay. Had a few jokes about getting a divorce with the guy sitting next to me. (Tim) We're married. lol. Well, it was a playful joke thingy which started at the end of last year. And well, lots of maths Homework!

I finished school early. 1.30p.m.
Walked home. Had lunch and went out to get my stationary school files and all that, with my mum.
Came home and had only 30 minutes to take a nap, before I head off to a Youth group.

I was kinda worried about the Youth group thing because the last time i went to a youth group it sucked and I didn't fit in well.
The one I went today was down south, around a 30 minute drive from where I am.
I liked it quite a lot and didn't have any trouble getting to know people AT ALL.
I think it's because they're all asians..So, I feel quite at home. It was quite fun. Getting to laugh at asian jokes once again. :D And they are waaaay friendlier than the other one I went to, which was near where I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment