Pages

012- Space?

Ugh, I wish I wouldn't just stare off into space. ALL THE TIME
I want to be one of those charismatic people.One of those awesome people!
Always seems like my brain is dead. I like looking at stuff with a blank mind.
It's calm..and relaxing. But it sucks when it comes to people and you're staring into space

And I have this really bad habit of staring out of the window straight after I get into a car. I kinda hate it sometimes.

Why must I slack off?!?!

Today I was waiting for my friend after school and I was staring off into space again..I saw her walking towards me but I just..didn't see her. She walked up to me, stood in front of me for like 20 seconds and only then I said hi to her. 20 SECONDS!!Ughh.

She said "Evelyn, if you keep staring out into space someone is gonna trip and fall on you one day" She said it before. hahaa..

But this is how I am I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment