Pages

008

Third day of school..ONLY?
Time pasts so slowly. Guhh.
My bag is superrr RRRR HEAVY.
But I thank god for lockers. The greatest creatio- *cough* I take that back. :P

So far, I've liked my English class quite alot. Despite the fact that I know no one in that class. But I do have a friend whom I just met. We don't talk much though cause most of the time we're supposed to be working on our English activity task stuff. I guess that's why I like English. Because we work and not just play and talk crap with friends.

-Ehem- Not so fond of Maths. ahaa~ Absolutely hate Bio and Chem. I need to understand some of the shit the teachers teaches.

*shoves paper aside* I shall not scribble. I shall not scribble..I shall..not.. *starts scribbling* 10 minutes later/shock Wtf was the teacher talking about again?This happens much in Biology. Mehhhhhh.

Still loving the best subject on earthhhh. ART. :D We just sat in class and drew today. Isn't that just wonderful?!/please XD I even posted this part in yellow font!

But yeah, I have more homework this year which is something I am very very happy to accept.:P
So kudos! More days of school to come. But I hate the walking home part. STILL.

No comments:

Post a Comment