Pages

010 - Flashback

So yeah, today I was messing around with my super laggy Photoshop CS2. Yes, I have gotten used to laggy stuff. :P
And ...yeah, while sitting in front of my computer waiting for it to get on and running again I sorta' remembered something from the past.

You know how you think of something and then it leads to another event and to another event..And then you just keep thinking on and on.
Well, yah. I got one of those and...it was.. funny, embarrassing (gotta admit I kinda blushed thinking about it:P), and well...It felt like I was thinking about a corny funny comedy show episode or something. Haahaaa...Ahh.

It's like I look back and I'm like ..

" Whut the hell man. I can't believe I was...THAT. And I did THAT."

But I'm glad. To be able to look back at life and go.. Nyeh..It's all good. And funny and blahh.. I got through it anyways.

Never forgetting the " I can't believe"s too! hhaha..Plenty of those.
I can't believe I actually thought like that when I was 14
I can't believe I actually did that when i was 15 *cough* I didn't mean..*ahem* I'm a virgin.:D
Omgsh, I can't believe this and that.

It's funny, yet a joy to know how far I have walked. How far have you gone in life?
Well, if you took a wrong turn there's always a right turn ahead. Keep moving forward! That's what "The Robinsons" says! AHAA!

But it's true. If you keep walking forward...You'll see the wonders of life. If you don't then something is blocking you and well, you know what to do..

USE YOUR SUPER POWERS TO MOVE THE THING IN FRONT OF YOU.:P

Hell no, you're not just gonna stand there and wait for the big fat bully to step away because he won't. DUHRR.


*sigh* well Early night for me today. I have maths homework to do tomorrow. Left my book in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment