Pages

104 - a question to ponder

Would you accept change?
If I changed tomorrow would you still be my friend?
If you changed tomorrow would they still tap you on the shoulder?


I've noticed that I have posted up several times, blog posts that revolves around the word CHANGE or the general idea of change. Indeed, I'm starting to think that I get a lot of thoughts about change but what I intend to focus on writing today is the issue of "What would you do if change occurs?"

Yes, there are so many different changes that happens on earth and in the universe. (Most probably in outer space too) How gases go through a chemical reaction is when they change. When an infant grows up. When the plants go bald during autumn. When your room looks tidier than it was before. And even when I change my shampoo to an APPLE SCENTED SHAMPOO. :D

But the type of change that I want to talk about today is the type which occurs in humans. Very much related to an "infant growing up change" but more complex. (or rather what seems like it)
People change so very often. Most of the times, very subtly as of tiny brush strokes that are being added in a painting to give it a specific texture. But what would you do if someone did change? And not just anyone.. What if someone you know very well changes.

What if one day your best friend turns into a total bitch or what is she just stops talking to you because she found a new best friend. What if she becomes so poor she has to live on the streets. What if she became one of those devil worshipers. What if she suddenly disappears? Would you still treat her the same as you did before or hold a grudge on her because she has become so mean to you? Would you pity her over small things all of a sudden just because she's poor now? Would you hire a magic bus and go and find your missing BFF? What you would do in situations like these is unpredictable but once it happens it would speak so strongly about the type of person you are. (at least I reckon it will) But you are you, and therefore you have the rights to be anyone you want to even if you choose to be a slutty bitch.

One thing I wish of is that if I catch a disease like cancer in the future, I wouldn't want my friends to treat me better just because I have cancer. People do that, but to me it's just pity. It almost stands at the same level as wearing a mask over your face. Because I have every reason to enjoy life at normal standards before I die. I don't need special treatment. Having cancer doesn't make me special, it would just mean I am human.

I don't have cancer. LOL. I was just saying... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment