Pages

099 - Coward I am


Tonight's drive was long.
Down the road, was it the driver?
Lids closing, I'm scared.
For the first time I wished I didn't meet them.
I don't know where I am.

The sea did not impress me
Not even with its shining lights
And even when it was so bright,
It did not drive my fear away;
No, it didn't. My fear stayed.

This fear was like a monster,
Creeping in, what do I do?
I'm scared, I'm silent
I feel the butterflies flying
Flapping their wings without even trying.

No word was said, I wanted to sway
Away. Away. Away.
I don't want to stay.
I don't know what to say.
I don't know what to do.
I keep saying I'm okay
At least I know I will be, I will.

But the fear is still there;
I don't want it to stare.
It pushes me down
One step, Two step
Down the road, down. Down.

Down down
Down the ladder
Being the latter.
I don't want to be there.
I'm not going down a single stair.
And the only way is to walk back.
To where it used to be.
I don't know actually!
All I know, is the cowardly me.

I'm scared, not brave
Sad, not happy
Quiet, not loud
Fragile, not strong
I'm in sinking sand,
Running away as fast as I can
I'm a coward, I am.


Evelyn


You know those people who act brave but they're really not brave at all...
I think I'm one of them. I'm scared. Very.
But it's a wonder how I can still act like I'm totally not scared at all.
Writing makes me feel much better eventhough I'm not good at it.
And I ought to go to sleep now. I'm working tomorrow.
I don't know what I deserve. I really don't know. I'M COLD.
SAY WHAAT? I'm just a bit confused.
No more.It stops here. WHEEEEEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment