Pages

089 - Cosplay!

I am sitting in front of my computer, drinking wine
And trying to draw something decent
I tell myself "Gawd, You really can't draw a decent anime picture at the moment"

I NEED TO DRAW MORE. I FEEL LIKE I'M DEGRADING.
Recently, I've only been drawing abstract stuff. For my art major this term the theme is "Identity"
I'm drawing an EYE. YES YOU READ IT. AND EYE.

So yeah.. My secret cosplay desire might be coming true. Like, maybe I'll actually gather enough courage to cosplay this year. Before this I wanted to do L because his cosplay is super easy. Minus the binding my boobs(not like I have any) and hair-do. But I really don't think I can make it as him. Besides, hundreds of people cosplay as L. So I decided to cosplay as Hinata instead! WHEEEE

Her costume isn't so hard. I might go thrift shopping and get a beige jumper and buy some faux fur. I'm kind of lazy to make the ninja sandals but I reckon I'll get to it. And I will cut my hair to suit hers as well! Man, I've always wanted her hair.(minus the no layers though).

NOW I NEED TO STUDY FIRST. Multitasking is a skill! *hinting myself*

No comments:

Post a Comment