Pages

086 - I like weekends!

Finally! I actually have some time to post a decent long post, I'd say. :D
I like weekends very much!
So today, I was supposed to study Maths with Nicole who suddenly said she wasn't free. And I don't have work today because the shop was going to undergo some renovation. (I GET TO SLEEEEP IN!)

I woke up at 10am. Left the house to go to the city and experience the most embarrassing day of my life at the train station. O:
Ahahaaa. YES. I was too sleepy to zip my fly. AHH! ahaaa.
Then I went to help out my sisters at the shop. (Esther, Eunice, and Leonard)
It was pretty cool. Well, the usual sister camwhore I guess?

Eunice's drawing. OOOH! The angel is mine. :D


She looks evil.. And I'm "trying" to.




Yeah, then when we got home Esther helped try out a hairstyle for my dinner dance.
My boobs weren't big enough. *cries*
GUHHH. Why do girls have to have boobs to wear dresses with boob holes.or..SPACES.
Then I tried wearing Esther's padded bra which made my boobs fairly larger in size *AHHH. I FELT QUITE BIG FOR A MOMENT. LOL*


My wrist is liquified!


Yeah. I only took one picture.
I don't really like camwhoring because it's quite tiring. Meh.
I can't wait for the dinner dance though. I need some fun! And yummy fooood!
And my hair is still curly so I ought to go and take a bath now.

Btw, Rafief's birthday was yesterday and she had a party! The pictures are on facebook.
And Happy Birthday to...

21st Aug - Low Ting Kuok
23rd Aug- Celestine Chan Rui Ting
24th Aug- Ponmullai
29th Aug: Nicole Ong
30th Aug: Lam Pui Yee
31st Aug: Sun Peak Ling

That's ...quite a lot of people. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment