Pages

085 - 10 fingers!

Helluuuuu! I would gladly love love love to present to you.... a blogpost!

Actually, I have no idea what I should write. I think I blog on an average of 1 time a week now. Mmm..That's quite a good balanced rate!

So yeah, I know I've said this a million times but life is hectic. I've got 2 assignments due, one Bio ongoing experiment, chemistry test on each of the coming weeks, 3 sets to finish by tomorrow, my art essay and god knows what else. GOD KNOWS. I DON'T KNOW.

What's interesting?
Well, yesterday I felt in my heart that I should tell the truth to someone. Especially if I don't like the person. I don't feel it's right to complain about people you don't like. And yeah, honesty is the best thing I guess. No matter what you do, it all comes down whether it's the truth or not.

Also...I had a big fight with my brother yesterday. It's been a long time since he made me cry this hard and the last time was when..OKAY.. The last time was not long ago and it was in public. I managed to hold it in though. But, I synced his iPod by accident and he talked to me as though as he was going to kill me. Anyhow, it was an accident. It's all over..At least I got to clean my eyes. *grin*

And I was looking back at my old old old blog. Ahhhh~ Innocence I can say! I think my English has improved since then as well.

http://noted-memories.blogspot.com

http://walking-the-road.blogspot.com

Oh dear meee. I feel so KID. haaa~

I have ten fingers. Good Lord! I am normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment