Pages

084 - I do not own any heels!



Life is so busy now.
I barely have the time for myself. Last week was packed like I could never imagine in my whole life.

I want a pet cat! Last time I saw one baby kitten with blue eyes. It was so tempting...My mum wouldn't like it very much though. *as expected* XD
How about a raccoon?! WHEEEEE~
I really want a pet snake too.

But yeah, so updates :

- I think I'm improving in my maths. I don't know what to do next year. I might have to retake the same maths. Gosh, I feel dumb.

- Helping my mum in the shop every Saturday now which means, I can't really go out nowadays. But it's in the city! So drop by ~ :P

-I just learnt a new word. SNOG. It means kissing. Ahaaa~ I never knew that. I've always called kissing, "kissing" And I've watched 2 movies so far this weekend.

- Dinner dance is coming up in 2/3 weeks? Yeah, I've got some shopping to do. Tiring....I still need to get stockings, a necklace maybe, and wait for my dress. And I have no idea how to do my hair. The heck! Why do I even care...I'll just put it up in the usual bun. -_-

I wanna watch some new anime! But I really need to catch up with my studies now. I haven't gone for youth in ages. Well, I feel like I haven't in ages...It feels like that.

AND AND AND. Well, I've ran out of things to say. I wanna go out and do something fun~!

No comments:

Post a Comment