Pages

088 - likes summer more than winter

HEWOO BLOG!
(and the whos who reads my blog like once in a blue moon)

Dinner dance was 2 days ago. Kind of hard to imagine that it's over, now I have to go back to school and start my studying spree for my end of year exams.

Well, the D & D was epicly awesome of course. Food was good too, although Nicole, Jacob and I couldn't have our "who can eat the most" on that night. WE WANTED TO SHOW OUR MALAYSIAN EATING SKILLS! NUU *nod*

Jacob got ditched by his date. It was kind of mean of her to do that. Poor thing, he was complaining the night later. lol. But it's Jacob afterall.

But it was still fun so I wouldn't regret not going or anything. :D
I can't really sum up everything that happened because so much were happening. Ahaa..
Let's just say there were lots of camwhoring,(spam of people tagging me) dancing, crazyness and weird incidents of me and Miriam having a skipping race all around the dinner dance room(which was sort of huge) SKIPPING IS FUN. I'd rather skip than dance.

Then later after the dinner dance I stayed over at Mabel's house with Nicole (and slept on the mattress which her little brother peed so often on, and she just had to tell me every single detail about him pee-ing on it) and yeah..We did weird crazy stuff, like learning how to dance and making really retarded faces and calling people at 2 in the morning. AND SHE HAS THE AWESOMEST FOOD IN HER HOUSE. SERIOUSLY. My stomach is grumbling from thinking about it now.

The next day we watched a movie..Well, I watched a movie because Nicole ended up napping and Mabel went to do housework. And we missed 2 buses. WE FINALLY GOT ON A BUS ANYWAY.

And so I came home and I WAS HOME.

Now, I'm trying to get myself to clean up my room and prepare to be a little more hardworking for school. I shouldn't be online at night. If I studied at night, I bet I can score better marks for my Maths. (Sorry ,for not being smart enough) I WANT AN OLDER BROTHER. And if he was good at maths it would be really helpful too. :D

TOO BAD I DON'T HAVE ONE. OH WELL.

No comments:

Post a Comment