Pages

126- preparing brain waves

WOAAAAH.....A GIANT FINGER!

First day of school was ze' usual first day.
Each year keeps getting better so I guess there is greener grass on the other side.
I am absolutely happy with my mentor class compared to mine last year. (I didn't know anyone last year)

So far, I've got friends in almost every class except Maths which I am still to find out. Chemistry might be a bit lonely, I could tell. But I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be THAAAT lonely. Afterall, I do know people in that class. :)

Ayesha gave me a turtle keyring from Dubaiiii! WHEEEE~
I hope this year of school will be good.
I will not hope, because it will be good.
nodnod

Today, my family had a Chinese New Year dinner. Daddy made his own Yee Sang thing which wasn't too bad. Surprisingly, we got ang paus this year. AND I'M BRINGING SOFT SHELL CRAB AND ROJAK TO SCHOOL TOMORROW. EEHHEHEHEEEE SO HAPPPPPYYYY!

Time to pick up my pencil once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment