Pages

127 - a letter from hogwarts

I can't wait to draw in my new sketchbook! :D
I feel kinda scared to touch the white paper though..
think about the horrors of ruining pretty white paper with a failed scribble. D: Horrible!

GUESS WHAT CAME IN THE MAIL WHILE I WAS IN MALAYSIAAAAA!~
YES! Miriam's letter from the Wizarding World of Hogwarts all the way from the US.
Epic much?! Took many pictures of course. I can't believe my mum didn't inform me about this long forgotten letter. Alas, I still discovered it hanging on the letter board. Thank God!

Miriam's left handed writing.lol. And the epic owl stamps!

It has a wax seal at the back! VERY VERY EPIC.
I wish I had a better camera though. This picture is so blurry. :(

Epic seal of the Hogwart's badge. *gasps again*

It was even written on a Hogwart's parchment paper. OHMYLORD

I love this picture. ehehee

I know I sound like I total maniac right now but this thing is epic okay?! I like reading HP books and it is the only series of fantasy storybooks that I adored and enjoyed reading. (Knowing me, I very much dislike reading books) And the movies are nice too but I still prefer the book, much. :)
I'm never throwing away this letter. I even cut the end of the envelope to open it because I wanted to keep the seal.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Yes, I've just changed my blogskin. Long ago I have long given up hope on classic blogskins therefore I make use of the Blogger template designer to customize my skin. It's pretty boring but I really don't like the messy sidebar with heaps of things. So, no more sidebar! Zero, zilch.
Comments goes into the normal google comment system.
Deal with it. Not like you care anyway. :/

3 comments:

  1. eh how u get that letter one?? DAMN CUN

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHAA! I KNOW RIGHT! Freaking epiccc
    My friend went to the Harry Potter World Of Wizarding in the US. It's like a themepark thing. Then she sent a letter from the US. Eheheee... :D Epicest thing ever. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. COOOOOOL HAHAHAHAH I WANT ALSO :((((

    ReplyDelete